Blockchain truly is a revolutionary mechanism to bring everyone to the highest degree of accountability. Above anything else, the most critical application of Blockchain technology is to guarantee the validity of a transaction by recording it on a distributed system of registers, all of which are interconnected through a secure time-stamped mechanism. In today's digital information age, Blockchain represents a critical intersection between the financial world, social networking, and powerful decentralized networks. Stakeholders must formulate careful legal and business strategies that factor in the technology and infrastructure, as well as the corresponding market appetite and regulatory structures in rapidly evolving global markets.
This Blockchain Technology Conference to be held on March 16, 2018 in Brisbane aims to provide a comprehensive understanding of Blockchain technology by focusing on how to address the implementation challenges, make best use of the opportunities and benefit from the innovation and disruption that this technology brings along.
The event features an inspiring day of expert talks and solution based discussion by professional speakers focused on Blockchain technology and Innovation. The speaker session will be based on the latest trends and opportunities, challenges and the best practices in Blockchain implementation.
Break down of topic:
1) smart contracts:
•definition of a smart contract.
• contract cordinators.
• accountability of users of the smart contracts.
• secure mechanisms of smart contracts
• taking advantage of opportunities coming from disruption
• what is a ICO compared to a IPO
• how blockchain can effect business in the future legally issues that could arise.
• crime or fraud.
3. Trading and investing in blockchain ecosystem
• what the blockchain ecosystem looks like today.
• where does it look like it going into the future .
•what to look for in investing in a blockchain company.
• the rise of Ai and to invest into it.
4) how blockchain is effecting business.
• how is it effecting the finance sector
• how is it effecting other areas of business.
• how will it effect society in general.
• how is blockchain disrupting the business as a whole.
• q and a